AT Meaning - What does AT mean?
AT meaning is Abnormal Transient and other full form of AT definition take part in below table. There are 123 different meaning of AT acronym in the table which are compilation of AT abbreviation such as Atmospheric Research, Transportation, United nations, Arizona, Physiology etc. terminologies. Unless you can not find the meaning of AT acronym which you look for in 123 different AT meaning table, please search again as using question model like “What does AT mean?, AT meaning” or you can search by typing only AT abbreviation in the search box.
Meaning of AT acronyms are registered in different terminologies. Especially, if you wonder, all meanings belonging to AT acronyms under a terminology, click related terminology button at the right side(bottom for mobile phones) and reach AT meanings which recorded to only that terminology.
- Abnormal Transient Atmospheric Research
- Abnormal Tread wear Transportation
- Absolute Terror United nations
- Academy of Tucson Arizona
- Acceleration Therapeutics Physiology
- Accelerator Technology Atmospheric Research
- Acceptance Test Legal, Astronomy
- Access Tandem Telecom
- Access Terminal Telecom
- Access Time Computer
- Access Tower NASA
- Acephate Technical Biomedical, Bioscience
- Achilles tendon British medicine
- Acidity, Total Amino Acid
- Acoustical Tile Architectural
- Acquisitions Team Fda
- Action Time NASA
- Action tremor British medicine
- Active Terminator Computer
- Acute thrombosis British medicine
- Acute Tonsillitis British medicine
- Acyltransferase British medicine
- Adenine and Thymine Chemistry
- Adenine-Thymine British medicine
- adenomatoid tumour British medicine
- Adenotonsillectomy Medical
- Adhesive Transfer Products
- Administration Technician Occupation & positions
- Adoptive Transfer British medicine
- Advance Treatment Environment
- Advanced Technologies Intelligent Vision Ieee
- Advanced Technology Computer, Drivers, Hardware, Information technology, IT Terminology, Telecom, General, Dutch
- Aero-Triangulation Geographic
- Aerobic Training British medicine
- After Tax Accounting
- Agglutination Test British medicine
- Agile and transparent Software
- Air Temperature Construction, British medicine
- Air Traffic Aviation, Transportation
- Air Transport Aviation
- Air Trapping British medicine
- Aircraft Tools Transportation
- Aircraft Transport Transportation
- Alaska Time Time Zones
- Alkaline Transition Chemistry
- All That Chat
- All-Terrain Auto, Geology
- alopecia totalis British medicine
- alpha-Antitrypsin British medicine
- Alt.Tasteless Chat
- Alternate Thread Internet
- Alternative Therapy British medicine
- Alternative Thread Chat
- Ambient Temperature British medicine
- Anaerobic Threshold Physiology
- aneuploid/tetraploid Prostate cancer
- angiotensin II British medicine, Common Medical
- Annual Training Army, Us government, US Navy, Education
- Antarctic Treaty Atmospheric Research
- Anterior Temporal British medicine
- anterior temporalis British medicine
- Anterior Tibial Physiology
- Anti-Tank Army & Military
- Anti-Terrorism International business, Police
- Anti-Terrorist Fbi files
- Antitank Army & Military
- Antiterrorism Force Air Force
- antithrombin III Common Medical, Fda
- Antitrypsin British medicine
- Ape Tape Army & Military
- Arabidopsis thaliana Biomedical, Bioscience, Botany, Science
- Arranged Team game
- Arterial Tension British medicine
- Arterial Thrombosis British medicine
- Arthur Tom Names and nicknames
- asphalt tile Architectural
- Assembly Truss NASA
- Asset Turnover Accounting
- Assistive Technology Products, Disability, Health, Special Education
- Associate of Technology Academic degree, Degree
- Astatine Amino Acid, Chemistry
- at an altitude Aviation
- At Your Terminal Texting
- Ataxia telandiectasia Biomedical, Bioscience
- Ataxia-Telangiectasia British medicine
- Atlanta City
- Atlanta Field Office Fbi files
- Atlantic Time Time Zones
- Atlas Physiology
- Atlas Tote Physiology
- Atmosphere Construction
- Atomic Percent Chemistry
- Atrial Tachyarrhythmia British medicine
- Atrial Tachycardia British medicine, Medical, Physiology
- atrophic thyroiditis British medicine
- Attainment Target (in National Curriculum) Education
- Attendant Genealogy
- Attention Computer
- ATtention command Telecom
- Attenuation Telecom
- Austria Usps, Country domain names, Internet, 2-letter Country Codes, Austria, Country, European Union
- Austria (country Domains) Country domain names
- Auto Throttle Electronics, Aircraft, Spacecraft, Aeronautics
- Auto Transformer Rail transport
- Auto-Train Rail transport
- Autogenic training British medicine
- autoimmune thrombocytopenia British medicine
- autoimmune thyroiditis British medicine
- Autologous Transfusion British medicine
- Autologous Transplantation Biomedical, British medicine, Bioscience, Science
- Automatic Tension Products
- Automatic Transfer Accounting
- Automatic Transmission Auto, Car, Transportation
- Autosomal Translocation Biomedical, Bioscience
- Auxiliary Transformer Power Plant
- Available Time Unclassified
- Aviation Electronics Technician US Navy
- Awkward Turtle Funnies
- Axillary Temperature British medicine
- Ibm Advanced Technology Personal Computer Atmospheric Research
- Ocean-Going Tug Hull code, Ship
- Royal Air Maroc, Morocco Airline, Iata Aircraft Codes, Morocco
- The Ataxia Teleangiectasia Biomedical, Science
Please also find AT meaning in other sources.
What does AT stand for?
We have compiled queries on search engines about AT acronym and we gave place them in our website by selecting the most frequently asked questions. We think you asked a similar question to the search engine to find meaning of the AT abbreviation and we are sure the following list will take your attention.
What does AT meaning stand for ?AT meaning stands for Access Tower.
What is the meaning of AT abbreviation ?The meaning of AT abbreviation is "Auto Throttle" .
What is AT definition ?AT definition is "Aircraft Tools".
What does AT mean ?AT mean that "Available Time".
What is AT acronym ?AT acronym is "Action Time".
What is shorthand of Austria (country Domains) ?The shorthand of "Austria (country Domains)" is AT.
What is the definition of AT acronym ?Definitions of AT shorthand is "Awkward Turtle".
What is the full form of AT abbreviation ?Full form of AT abbreviation is "Auxiliary Transformer".
What is the full meaning of AT ?Full meaning of AT is "Air Transport".
What is the explanation for AT ?Explanation for AT is "All That".
What is the meaning of AT Abbreviation in Astrology ?
We did not give any place only meanings of AT definitions. Yes, we know that your main purpose is the explanation of AT abbreviation. However, we thought, you can consider the astrological information of AT acronym in Astrology. Therefore, astrologic description of each word are available at the bottom.
AT Abbreviation in Astrology
- AT (letter A)
A letter is in different location from other letters. There is no more energy, nettlesome, and leader but them. People whose their names starts with A are self-confident and they have their own way instead of taking advice from others. They are reasonable and their authoritative behaviors make them leader.
People who their names start with A letter or who contain more than one A within names keeps these personalities. Moving fast or challengeable movements reveal them. They hate disappointing and in this case they get mad quickly.
- AT (letter T)
The letter T people who are under the influence of Neptune, are known for their daydreamer character. Living something in their inner world comes easier to them. While on the one hand, they are compassionate and sensitive, on the other hand they can be cold and distant towards unfamiliar people.
Being sensitive causes rapid fracture. They can be obsessed with others words. Their spiritual direction is very advanced. From time to time, their disappointments reflects on their business life. They are quite open to external factors.