CaP Meaning - What does CaP mean?
CaP meaning is CALcium PHOSphate and other full form of CaP definition take part in below table. There are 152 different meaning of CaP acronym in the table which are compilation of CaP abbreviation such as British medicine, Special Education, Organization, Professional organizations, Prostate cancer etc. terminologies. Unless you can not find the meaning of CaP acronym which you look for in 152 different CaP meaning table, please search again as using question model like “What does CaP mean?, CaP meaning” or you can search by typing only CaP abbreviation in the search box.
Meaning of CaP acronyms are registered in different terminologies. Especially, if you wonder, all meanings belonging to CaP acronyms under a terminology, click related terminology button at the right side(bottom for mobile phones) and reach CaP meanings which recorded to only that terminology.
- CALcium PHOSphate British medicine
- Calcium phosphate particles British medicine
- Camptodactyly Arthropathy Pericarditis British medicine
- Campus Administrative Portal Special Education
- Canadian Association of Palynologists Organization
- Canadian Association of Paralegals (l’Association Canadienne des Parajuristes) Professional organizations
- Canadian Association of Pathologists British medicine
- cancer of prostate British medicine
- Cancer of the prostate Prostate cancer
- Candidate Access Point Technical
- Cap Haitien International, Cap Haitien, Haiti Haiti, Iata Airport Codes
- Capability Telecom
- Capability Assurance Program NASA
- Capacitor Electronics
- Capacity Architectural, Architecture, Construction, Power Plant
- Capacity Assurance Plan Construction, Environment
- Capacity Assurance Program Construction
- Capacity Market Programs Construction, Electrical, Energy
- Capactty Power Plant
- Capillaries British medicine
- Capital Banking, Management
- Capital Accumulation Provision Science
- Capitalization Real Estate
- Capitation British medicine
- Capricornus Constellation Names
- Capsaicin British medicine
- Capsula Latin
- CAPsula (CAPsule) Reading Prescription
- Capsule Common Medical, NAACCR, Nursing, Pharmacy, Reading Prescription
- Captain Genealogy
- captivity Genealogy
- Captopril British medicine
- Capture Genealogy, IT Terminology
- caput British medicine
- Carbamyl phosphate British medicine
- carcinoma of prostate British medicine
- Career Action Plan Occupation & positions
- Career Action Planning Education
- Career Alignment Profile Occupation & positions
- Career Apprenticeship Program Occupation & positions
- Career Assignment Program (Sponsored by CCMD) Canada
- Carpentaria Exploration Ltd (Australian Securities Exchange [ASX]) Asx symbols
- Carrierless Amplitude Phase Electronics
- Carrierless Amplitude/Phase Modulation IT Terminology
- Casing Added Protection Hardware
- Catabolic gene activator proteins Academic & science
- Catabolite Activator Protein Biomedical, Human genome, Bioscience, Biotechnology, Science
- cationic activator protein British medicine
- Cationic Antimicrobial Peptide Human genome
- Ccms Application Programs NASA
- Cell Attachment Protein British medicine
- Cellulose Acetate Propionate Construction, Plastics
- Cellulose Acetate Proprionate Chemistry, Polymer
- Center Accreditation Project British medicine
- Central Arizona Project (USBR) Legal
- Central Auditory Processing Special Education
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder Education
- Centre for Amphiphilic Polymers Plastics
- Certificat d'Aptitude Professionnelle Awards & medals
- Certified Administrative Professional Awards & medals
- Cgd Advisory Panel Atmospheric Research
- Change Advocacy Party Politics
- Chief Aviation Pilot United States Amy Rank
- Child Abuse Potential British medicine
- Child Action Project Education
- children of alcoholic parents British medicine
- Chloramphenicol British medicine
- cholesteric analysis profile test British medicine
- Chromosome Arm Painting Chromosome
- Chromosome Associated Protein Chromosome
- Chronic Alcoholic Pancreatitis British medicine
- Chronic Apical Periodontitis British medicine
- Civil Air Patrol Air Force, Army & Military, Army, Aviation, Government, Us government, ICAO Aircraft Codes
- clathrin-associated protein British medicine
- Clean Air Partners London stock exchange
- Clean Air Partnership London stock exchange
- Clean Air Plant London stock exchange
- Clean Air Program London stock exchange
- Client Assistance Program Disability, Special Education
- Climate Action Plan Environment
- clinical articulation profile–speech British medicine
- Closing Agreement Program Financial
- Coated Abrasive Product Plastics
- Collection Appeals Process Tax, Us taxes
- Collection Appeals Program Financial
- College of Alberta Psychologists Canada
- College of American Pathologists Professional organizations, Fda, Medical, Astronomy, Science
- Color Additive Petition Us government, Fda
- Combat Air Patrol Army & Military, Army, Aviation, Naval, US Navy, United States
- Combined Analog and Pulsative Electronics
- Committee on Academic Planning Special Education
- Common Agricultural Policy Farming & agriculture, Us government
- Common Application Process Education
- Common Assurance Process British medicine
- Community Access Programme British medicine
- Community Access Programming Tv stations
- Community Acquired Pneumonia Common Medical, Healthcare, Medical
- Community Action Program Medical
- Community Alternative Program Disability, Special Education
- Community and Police Group Police
- Community Assistance Panel Us government
- Competency Assessment Program Accounting
- Competitive Access Provider Telecom, NASA
- Competitive Advantage Period International business
- Complex Absorbing Potential Chemistry
- compliance aid for pharmaceuticals British medicine
- Compliance Assurance Process Financial
- Compliance Assurance Program Financial
- Compliance Audit Program Chemistry
- Compound Action Potential British medicine
- Comprehensive Airport Program Transportation, Us government
- Compressed And Packed Assembly
- Compressed music file File Extensions
- Computer Application Program Application, Software, NASA
- computerised automated psychophysiological device British medicine
- Concord Academy Petoskey Michigan
- Condition Assessment Program Survey Electrical
- Connecticut Airport Police State agency, Connecticut
- Consolidated Appeal Process Protection Information
- Consolidation By Atmospheric Pressure Chemistry
- Construct Game Development File File Extensions
- Continuous Absorption Process Chemistry
- contractor-acquired property NASA
- Control Account Plan NASA
- Control And Power United nations
- Control of Automated Processes Fda
- Cooperative Agreements Program Geographic
- Corporate Affiliates Program Atmospheric Research
- Corrective Action Plan Environment, International Development, NASA, Disability, Fda, Special Education
- Cost Account Package NASA
- Cost Account Package (NASA) Accounting, Financial, Money, NASA
- Cost Account Plan Atmospheric Research
- Cost Account Plan(s) NASA
- cost alocation procedure British medicine
- Council on Alcohol Policy British medicine
- Country Areas Program Education
- Country Areas Programme Special Education
- Course Advisory Panel Australia
- Cover and Plinth Products
- Crew Activity Plan NASA
- Crime Activity Prevention Police
- crisis action planning (US DoD) Army
- Criteria Air Pollutant British medicine
- Current Applied Physics Serial publication, Periodical, Physics
- Customer Approved Payment Accounting
- Cyclase Activating Pth Laboratory
- cyclase-activating protein British medicine
- Cystine aminopeptidase British medicine
- cystylaminopeptidase Environment, British medicine
- Cytoskeleton Associated Proteins Human genome
- Packet Capture File File Extensions
- Study Group on Continuing Airworthiness Problems Aviation
Please also find CaP meaning in other sources.
What does CaP stand for?
We have compiled queries on search engines about CaP acronym and we gave place them in our website by selecting the most frequently asked questions. We think you asked a similar question to the search engine to find meaning of the CaP abbreviation and we are sure the following list will take your attention.
What does CaP meaning stand for ?CaP meaning stands for Chromosome Associated Protein.
What is the meaning of CaP abbreviation ?The meaning of CaP abbreviation is "Control And Power" .
What is CaP definition ?CaP definition is "crisis action planning (US DoD)".
What does CaP mean ?CaP mean that "Child Action Project".
What is CaP acronym ?CaP acronym is "Control And Power".
What is shorthand of Comprehensive Airport Program ?The shorthand of "Comprehensive Airport Program" is CaP.
What is the definition of CaP acronym ?Definitions of CaP shorthand is "Cytoskeleton Associated Proteins".
What is the full form of CaP abbreviation ?Full form of CaP abbreviation is "Client Assistance Program".
What is the full meaning of CaP ?Full meaning of CaP is "Canadian Association of Paralegals (l’Association Canadienne des Parajuristes)".
What is the explanation for CaP ?Explanation for CaP is "captivity".
What is the meaning of CaP Abbreviation in Astrology ?
We did not give any place only meanings of CaP definitions. Yes, we know that your main purpose is the explanation of CaP abbreviation. However, we thought, you can consider the astrological information of CaP acronym in Astrology. Therefore, astrologic description of each word are available at the bottom.
CaP Abbreviation in Astrology
- CaP (letter C)
Have a finger in every pie, Low concentration, diffident, vivacious and cheerful people. People whose their names start with C are creative, amusing and have strong communication skills. Especially, their hand skills are improved.
C resembles semicircle and these people feel themselves deficient. Change is inevitable for them. Being impatient is their most insufficiency for them. People who has C as last letter in their names are slog on what they do since they get bored quickly. Not to finish a job is so common.
- CaP (letter a)
A letter is in different location from other letters. There is no more energy, nettlesome, and leader but them. People whose their names starts with A are self-confident and they have their own way instead of taking advice from others. They are reasonable and their authoritative behaviors make them leader.
People who their names start with A letter or who contain more than one A within names keeps these personalities. Moving fast or challengeable movements reveal them. They hate disappointing and in this case they get mad quickly.
- CaP (letter P)
The letter P people who have full confidence to themselves, are distant and mysterious. Although they can catch what's going on around them, they give up being interested if it became an obstacle to their business. Sometimes they may show selfish behavior. When they said 'mine' for something, it is special for themselves.
The letter, which numerological value 7, represents power. He wants to be the leader in the community since he is self-confident. He selects his darling from nice people who also are respected in the community.