CE Meaning - What does CE mean?
CE meaning is (bradford) Confederations Executive and other full form of CE definition take part in below table. There are 146 different meaning of CE acronym in the table which are compilation of CE abbreviation such as Education, Us government, Biomedical, Cytology, Dna etc. terminologies. Unless you can not find the meaning of CE acronym which you look for in 146 different CE meaning table, please search again as using question model like “What does CE mean?, CE meaning” or you can search by typing only CE abbreviation in the search box.
Meaning of CE acronyms are registered in different terminologies. Especially, if you wonder, all meanings belonging to CE acronyms under a terminology, click related terminology button at the right side(bottom for mobile phones) and reach CE meanings which recorded to only that terminology.
- (bradford) Confederations Executive Education
- A Covered Entity Us government
- Caenorhabditis elegans Biomedical, Cytology, Dna, Human genome, Bioscience, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- Capillary Electrophoresis Electronics, Human genome, Biotechnology, Molecular biology
- capillary endothelium British medicine
- Capsule Endoscopy British medicine
- carbohydrate-electrolyte British medicine
- carboplatin, etoposide British medicine
- Carboxylation efficiency British medicine
- Cardiac Enlargement British medicine, Cardio
- Cardiac Enzymes British medicine
- Cardiac Event British medicine
- Cardioembolic British medicine
- Cardioesophageal Cardio
- Cardiovascular Events British medicine
- Carotid endarterectomy British medicine
- Carpentier-Edwards British medicine
- Carrier-Envelope British medicine
- Case Expansion Power Plant
- Cat Ellington Music
- Catamenial epilepsy British medicine
- Cataract Extraction British medicine
- catechol oestrogens British medicine
- Cauda Equina British medicine
- Caveat Emptor Latin
- Ceará Brazilian State, Ceará
- Cell Extract British medicine
- cellular extract Biomedical, Cytology, Dna, Bioscience, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- central element Biomedical, Cytology, Dna, Bioscience, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- central episiotomy British medicine
- Central Europe International business
- Central European Regional
- Central Executive British medicine
- Cerebellum British medicine
- Cerebral edema British medicine
- Cerium Chemistry
- Cervical Examination British medicine
- Change Evaluation NASA
- Channel Element Telecom
- Charlotte Field Office Fbi files
- Cheap Edition Miscellaneous
- Chemical Energy Army & Military
- chemoembolisation British medicine
- chest expansion British medicine
- Chicago and Erie railroad Rail transport
- chick embryo British medicine
- chick erythrocyte Cytology, Dna, Medical, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry
- Chief Electrician United States Amy Rank
- Chief Engineer Occupation & positions, International Development, NASA, Engineering
- Chief Executive British medicine
- Chinese Export International business
- Chloracetate esterase British medicine
- chloroform ether British medicine
- Cholera enterotoxin British medicine
- Cholesterol Embolism British medicine
- Cholesterol Ester Biomedical, British medicine, Cytology, Dna, Bioscience, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- ciliary epithelium Biomedical, British medicine, Cytology, Bioscience, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- Civil Engineer Construction, Occupation & positions, Air Force, Army, Military, Special Education
- Civil Engineering NASA
- Classic Edition Auto
- Clinical Epidemiology British medicine
- clinical examination British medicine
- Clinical Excellence Laboratory
- clonal efficiency British medicine
- clonal evolution Biomedical, Immunology, Bioscience, Science
- coefficient of error British medicine
- Coelomic Epithelium Defect, Disease, Disorder, Pathology
- cold exposure British medicine
- Collateral Estoppel Legal
- Collision Energy British medicine
- colony efficiency Biomedical, Cytology, Dna, Bioscience, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- Columnar Epithelia Cytology, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry
- Columnar Epithelium British medicine
- Combustion Engineering Atmospheric Research
- Comite Executif French
- command element (MAGTF) (US DoD) Army
- Commanding English Special Education
- Common Entrance Examination Academic & science
- Common Era (substitute for AD) Forum, Genealogy, Email, Im, Chat, Internet slang
- Communaute Europeenne United nations
- Communauté Européenne (French: European Community) Politics
- Communication Encryption Security
- Communications Electronics Electronics, Army
- Community Education (adult Education) Education
- Community European Trade
- Commutate End Auto
- Compact Edition Auto
- Compact Efficient (Windows CE) Products
- Compliance and Enforcement Environment
- Compton effect Medical physics
- Computer Eyes ( Digital Vision IFF bitmap) File Extensions
- Computereyes Image File Extensions
- Comsumer Electronics Electronics
- Con Ele Dyn Suppliers
- Concept Exploration life cycle phase Us government
- Concurrent Engineering Construction
- conformité européene Engineering
- Conformite Europeenne Products, French
- Conformite Europeenne (Conformity to European) Electronics
- Conformité Européenne (European health & safety product label) International
- Congestion Experienced Technical
- conjugated estrogens British medicine
- Connection Endpoint IT Terminology
- Conservation Easement Environment
- Constant Error British medicine
- constant estrus British medicine
- Constituent Error Politics
- Construction Electrician's Mate US Navy
- Consumer Electronics o Compact Edition Auto, Electronics
- Consumer Electronics Society Electronics, Master IEEE
- Contact Effect Cytology, Dna, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry
- Continuing Education Accounting, Business Word, Common Medical, Fda
- Continuous Extension Products
- Contract Engineer Rail transport
- Contrast Enhancement Hardware
- Control Element Technical
- conventional electrophoresis Biomedical, Bioscience, Molecular biology, Science
- converting enzyme British medicine
- Cooperative Extension Science
- copulatory efficiency British medicine
- Corner Essex Products
- cornified envelope Biomedical, Cytology, Dna, Bioscience, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- coronary events British medicine
- Corporation of Engineers Engineering
- Cost effectiveness Measurement Health
- Cost Element NASA
- Cost Estimate Construction
- Covered Entity Healthcare
- Crappier Edition Funnies
- Creative Editing Forum, Computing Slang, Email, Im, Chat, Texting
- crude extract British medicine
- Cumulative Exposure British medicine
- Cumulative Exposure Model British medicine
- Current Expendable NASA
- Current Expendable (NASA) NASA
- Customer Edge (IETF RFC 2547) Technical
- Customer Edge device Hardware
- Customer Experience Products
- Cyclic Extensions Wireless Networking
- Cytopathic Effect British medicine
- Cytoplasmic Extract British medicine
- European Commission Aviation
- IEEE Consumer Electronics Society Professional organizations
- Nationwide Airlines Airline, Iata Aircraft Codes
- Office of Conservation and Renewable Energy (US Department of Energy) Legal
- Sri Lanka FIPS Country Codes, Sri Lanka
Please also find CE meaning in other sources.
What does CE stand for?
We have compiled queries on search engines about CE acronym and we gave place them in our website by selecting the most frequently asked questions. We think you asked a similar question to the search engine to find meaning of the CE abbreviation and we are sure the following list will take your attention.
What does CE meaning stand for ?CE meaning stands for Continuous Extension.
What is the meaning of CE abbreviation ?The meaning of CE abbreviation is "Collision Energy" .
What is CE definition ?CE definition is "Contact Effect".
What does CE mean ?CE mean that "Creative Editing".
What is CE acronym ?CE acronym is "coefficient of error".
What is shorthand of Current Expendable ?The shorthand of "Current Expendable" is CE.
What is the definition of CE acronym ?Definitions of CE shorthand is "European Commission".
What is the full form of CE abbreviation ?Full form of CE abbreviation is "Collateral Estoppel".
What is the full meaning of CE ?Full meaning of CE is "Cardiac Enzymes".
What is the explanation for CE ?Explanation for CE is "central element".
What is the meaning of CE Abbreviation in Astrology ?
We did not give any place only meanings of CE definitions. Yes, we know that your main purpose is the explanation of CE abbreviation. However, we thought, you can consider the astrological information of CE acronym in Astrology. Therefore, astrologic description of each word are available at the bottom.
CE Abbreviation in Astrology
- CE (letter C)
Have a finger in every pie, Low concentration, diffident, vivacious and cheerful people. People whose their names start with C are creative, amusing and have strong communication skills. Especially, their hand skills are improved.
C resembles semicircle and these people feel themselves deficient. Change is inevitable for them. Being impatient is their most insufficiency for them. People who has C as last letter in their names are slog on what they do since they get bored quickly. Not to finish a job is so common.
- CE (letter E)
Amiable, feed with love and compassion people. E person is not fast since energy is consumed easily for them. However they are fond of freedom. Therefore, they can show rebellious movements. Mercury and the twins have a bearing on this letter, communication and intelligence are most distinct character of them.
Their imagination is so powerful. They live reality and dream in the same time. Sadness and cheerfulness are live together with them. They are compeller and they want to get benefit from opportunities immediately, they can make wrong due to hurriedness.