CH Meaning - What does CH mean?
CH meaning is switzerland (country Domains) and other full form of CH definition take part in below table. There are 95 different meaning of CH acronym in the table which are compilation of CH abbreviation such as Country domain names, NASA, Army & Military, Airline, Iata Aircraft Codes etc. terminologies. Unless you can not find the meaning of CH acronym which you look for in 95 different CH meaning table, please search again as using question model like “What does CH mean?, CH meaning” or you can search by typing only CH abbreviation in the search box.
Meaning of CH acronyms are registered in different terminologies. Especially, if you wonder, all meanings belonging to CH acronyms under a terminology, click related terminology button at the right side(bottom for mobile phones) and reach CH meanings which recorded to only that terminology.
- switzerland (country Domains) Country domain names
- 4methane NASA
- Aviation Cruiser Army & Military
- Bemidji Airlines Airline, Iata Aircraft Codes
- Cab Heater Transportation
- Cabbage Head Food
- Calponin homology Biomedical, Cytology, Dna, Bioscience, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- Calumet & Hecla Rail transport
- Cantons de Helvetia (Switzerland) Regional
- Captain Hypnosis Funnies
- Cased Hole Electrical
- Ceiling Height Engineering
- Central Heating Products
- Centromeric Heterochromatin Cytology, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry
- Centrosome hyperamplification Biomedical, Cytology, Dna, Bioscience, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Science
- Cerebellar Hemangioblastoma Defect, Disease, Disorder, Pathology
- Cerebral Hemispheres Biomedical, Bioscience, Science
- Certified Herbalist British medicine
- Certified Hypnotherapist Occupation & positions
- Chain Power Plant
- Chain Home Armed forces, Royal military
- chain stitch Crochet, Knitting
- Champion Dog Fanciers
- Channel Suppliers, Miscellaneous, game, Science
- Channel Header Suppliers, Science
- CHannelized Fbi files
- Chaplain Genealogy
- Chapter Miscellaneous, Footnote
- Charlie Hebdo Dutch
- Charlotte Harbor Gulf Of Mexico Leasing Area Electrical
- Chase Ordnance Survey
- Chatham Navy
- Chatham Hall Virginia
- Check Chess
- Chiapas Technology
- Chicago City
- Chicago Operations Office Us government
- Chief Genealogy, Occupation & positions
- Chief Hydrologist Occupation & positions
- Child Genealogy
- Children's House Genealogy
- Chile Fund, Inc. Nyse symbols
- CHiltern Railway Company Rail transport
- China China, FIPS Country Codes
- chloral hydrate Biomedical, Cytology, Dna, Bioscience, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- Choeur mixtes Music
- Chong Hing Banking
- Chor gemischte Music
- Christian Hartmann Names and nicknames
- Christian Herman Famous
- Christine Hall Famous
- Chronic Common Medical
- Chronic Hepatitis Defect, Biomedical, Common Medical, Disease, Disorder, liver and hepatic, Pathology, Abnormality, Bioscience, Science
- chronic hypoxic Common Medical
- Church Genealogy, Ordnance Survey
- Church History History
- CHurch or CHapel Genealogy
- Cichlids Haplochromine Laboratory
- Clarity and Harmony Music
- Click here Internet
- Clinical Hold Us government, Fda
- Clinical Hypnotherapist British medicine
- Clive Hollick Famous
- Cluster Headache Defect, Biomedical, Disease, Disorder, Pathology, Abnormality, Bioscience, Science
- COAL HEAVER United States Amy Rank
- coat hook Architectural
- CollegeHumor Internet
- Color Hold Physics
- Common Hardware Hardware
- common hepatic liver and hepatic
- Companion of Honour [in the UK] Awards & medals
- Competition Header Hobbies
- component header Assembly
- Compounds Chloral Hydrate Dna, Chromosome, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry
- Confederation Helvetique French
- congenital hydrocephalus Defect, Biomedical, Disease, Disorder, Neurology, Pathology, Abnormality, Bioscience, Science
- Congenital Hydronephrosis Defect, Disease, Disorder, Pathology
- congenital hypothyroidism Defect, Biomedical, Common Medical, Congenital, Disease, Disorder, Medical, Pathology, Abnormality, Bioscience, Science
- Conservation and Heritage Architecture
- constitutive heterochromatin Cytology, Dna, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry
- Contact Handled Electronics
- contact hypersensitivity Biomedical, Cytology, Immunology, Bioscience, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- Continuum Hypothesis Physics
- corneal hysteresis Medical
- Coro miste Music
- Coro mixtas Music
- Critical Hours Us government
- Cropper Hopper Farming & agriculture
- cuticular hydrocarbon Biomedical, Cytology, Dna, Bioscience, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry, Science
- cystic hygroma Defect, Biomedical, Disease, Disorder, Pathology, Bioscience, Science
- Cytogenetic Heteromorphism Cytology, Molecular biology, Organic chemistry
- Mixed chorus Music
- refers to chain previously made Crochet
- Short For Chapter (e.g. Chapter 34) Education
- Switzerland Usps, Country domain names, Internet, 2-letter Country Codes, Country, Switzerland
Please also find CH meaning in other sources.
What does CH stand for?
We have compiled queries on search engines about CH acronym and we gave place them in our website by selecting the most frequently asked questions. We think you asked a similar question to the search engine to find meaning of the CH abbreviation and we are sure the following list will take your attention.
What does CH meaning stand for ?CH meaning stands for Short For Chapter (e.g. Chapter 34).
What is the meaning of CH abbreviation ?The meaning of CH abbreviation is "Cluster Headache" .
What is CH definition ?CH definition is "Cichlids Haplochromine".
What does CH mean ?CH mean that "Chain Home".
What is CH acronym ?CH acronym is "Cased Hole".
What is shorthand of chain stitch ?The shorthand of "chain stitch" is CH.
What is the definition of CH acronym ?Definitions of CH shorthand is "Chief".
What is the full form of CH abbreviation ?Full form of CH abbreviation is "Chase".
What is the full meaning of CH ?Full meaning of CH is "component header".
What is the explanation for CH ?Explanation for CH is "Chor gemischte".
What is the meaning of CH Abbreviation in Astrology ?
We did not give any place only meanings of CH definitions. Yes, we know that your main purpose is the explanation of CH abbreviation. However, we thought, you can consider the astrological information of CH acronym in Astrology. Therefore, astrologic description of each word are available at the bottom.
CH Abbreviation in Astrology
- CH (letter C)
Have a finger in every pie, Low concentration, diffident, vivacious and cheerful people. People whose their names start with C are creative, amusing and have strong communication skills. Especially, their hand skills are improved.
C resembles semicircle and these people feel themselves deficient. Change is inevitable for them. Being impatient is their most insufficiency for them. People who has C as last letter in their names are slog on what they do since they get bored quickly. Not to finish a job is so common.
- CH (letter H)
The letter H people are success-oriented and workaholic. Since numerological H corresponds to 8 number, it is observed that they are creative and powerful. At first glance, already you can say what they are strong and they have a strong character.
Making money and own fortune are the greatest desire to them. They want to be always ahead of curve. Their disciplined structures can easily carry them to the top.