The ACASE meaning is "Adenylyl Cyclase". The ACASE abbreviation has 5 different full form.
ACASE Full Forms
- Adenylyl Cyclase Adenylyl cyclase is an enzyme with key regulatory roles in essentially all cells. It is the most polyphyletic known enzyme, six distinct classes have been described, all catalyzing the same reaction but representing unrelated gene families with no known sequence or structural homology. Medical, Science, Cell, Biomedical, Bioscience, Scientific & Educational
- Active Common Attach System Emulator Technology
- Adenylate Cyclase Adenylate cyclase occur throughout the animal kingdom and play diverse roles in cell regulation. In bacteria, the enzyme may be regulated in response to nutrients or it may constitute a toxic factor in mammals. Medical, Science, Protein, Biomedical, Bioscience, Scientific & Educational, British medicine
- Atlantic Canada Association of Science Educators
- Association for The Cooperative Advancement of Science and Education
Most frequently asked related question patterns.
What does ACASE initialism stand for?ACASE abridgment stands for Adenylyl Cyclase.
What is the shortened form of Active Common Attach System Emulator?The short form of "Active Common Attach System Emulator" is ACASE.
Use one of the options below to put these acronyms in your bibliography.
ACASE. Acronym24.com. (2019, December 24). Retrieved December 5, 2022 from https://acronym24.com/acase-meaning/