The ADD. meaning is "Addition/Additional". The ADD. abbreviation has 6 different full form.
ADD. Full Forms
- Addition/Additional Business, Finance, Banking
- Addition The addition of atoms to opposite sides of a molecule. (Compare with "syn addition.") OR a reaction that produces a new compound by combining all of the elements of the original reactants. Business, Technology, Military, Aircraft, Drawing, Engineering, Construction, Architectural, Medical, Optometry, Assembly, Game, Business & Finance, Internet - SMS - Text & Chating, Architecture, Weather, Scientific & Educational, Legal, Governmental & Military
- Addenda Written or graphic instruments issued prior to the date for opening of bids which may interpret or modify the bidding documents by additions, deletions, clarification, or corrections. Legal, General, Governmental & Military
- Andascodenia Science, Biology, Nature, Flora
- Addendum An added section of information in a letter or report. Military, Design, Drawing, Construction, Architectural, Architecture, Computing, Telecom, Media, The Finance and Administrative Services
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does ADD. stand for?
ADD. stands for Addition.
What is the shortened form of Addenda?
The short form of "Addenda" is ADD..
ADD.. Acronym24.com. (2019, December 24). Retrieved December 7, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/add.-meaning/