CRC in Law Meaning
The CRC meaning in Law terms is "Convention on the Rights of the Child". There are 7 related meanings of the CRC Law abbreviation.
CRC on Law Full Forms
- Convention on the Rights of the Child The Convention on the Rights of the Child, which was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 20 November 1989, entered into force on 2 September 1990. 196 countries, including Turkey is a party to the contract is the most approved by the country's human rights document. With all members of the United Nations, except the United States, Palestine, Vatican, Nieu and Cook Islands are parties to the convention.
- Convention On Tze Rights of The Child
- Convention On Rights of Children
- Community Rights Counsel
- Central Rabbinicalvcongress
- Canadian Railway Cases
- Committee On The Rights of The Child
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does CRC stand for Law?
CRC stands for Community Rights Counsel in Law terms.
What is the shortened form of Convention on the Rights of the Child in Law?
The short form of "Convention on the Rights of the Child" is CRC for Law.
CRC in Law. Acronym24.com. (2022, March 30). Retrieved June 4, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/crc-meaning-in-law/