The KCPD meaning is "Kansas City Missouri Police Department". The KCPD abbreviation has 8 different full form.
KCPD Full Forms
- Kansas City Missouri Police Department In 1874, the Kansas City Police D. was established. The first head of the Police Commissioners was George Caleb Bingham. Thomas M. Speers was the first conductor. This place has been run by them (elected by the governor of Missouri) from the beginning. It was first administered by the city in 1932, during the Pendergast era. After much corruption, the Board was reassembled, but about half of the employees were laid off. Since 2013, St. Louis police return to being run by the city, Kansas City is the only major city in the country where the police aren't run by the city.
- Kutha Chimpi Par Dengutham Movie
- Kutha Chimpi Para Dengutham Cinema
- Kulle chut pe dokha
- Kilgore College Police Department It is a government-approved agency. KCPD keeps the public safe around the clock, every day of the year. Its powers include the Kilgore College-Longview campus as well as any property owned or leased by Kilgore College. Officers are allowed to write tickets, arrest people, and investigate all crimes that occur on campus.
- KCPD Premier League It is an elite cricket competition held annually in the U.S., offering top-level teams from around the world the opportunity to compete for the coveted trophy. Cricket
- Kernel Change-point Detection It
- Keep Calm and Prepare for the Domination
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does KCPD stand for?
KCPD stands for Kulle chut pe dokha.
What is the shortened form of Kilgore College Police Department?
The short form of "Kilgore College Police Department" is KCPD.
KCPD. Acronym24.com. (2023, May 21). Retrieved December 7, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/kcpd-meaning/