PCR in Physical Meaning
The PCR meaning in Physical terms is "Physical Condition Report". There are 10 related meanings of the PCR Physical abbreviation.
PCR on Physical Full Forms
- Physical Condition Report
- Preliminary Chain Reaction
- Physical Chemistry Research
- Physiology of Cardiac Repolarization
- Physical Channel Reconfiguration
- Physiological Ca Release
- Polymerase Chain Reaction The polymerase chain reaction is a biomedical technology in molecular biology used to amplify a single copy or a few copies of a piece of DNA across several orders of magnitude, generating thousands to millions of copies of a particular DNA sequence.
- Physician Contingency Reserve
- Physical Cultural Resources
- Physical Configuration Review
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does PCR stand for Physical?
PCR stands for Physical Cultural Resources in Physical terms.
What is the shortened form of Physiology of Cardiac Repolarization in Physical?
The short form of "Physiology of Cardiac Repolarization" is PCR for Physical.
PCR in Physical. Acronym24.com. (2022, February 23). Retrieved June 5, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/pcr-meaning-in-physical/