The URSO meaning is "Ursodeoxycholic Acid". The URSO abbreviation has 9 different full form.
URSO Full Forms
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid Ursodeoxycholic acid, also known as ursodiol and the abbreviation UDCA, from the root-word for bear urso, as bear bile contains the substance, is one of the secondary bile acids, which are metabolic byproducts of intestinal bacteria. Medical, Technology, Medicine, British medicine, Amino Acid, Scientific & Educational
- University Radiation Safety Officer
- University of Rochester Symphony Orchestra
- Unit Ranges Specialist Officer Government, Military, Ministry Of Defence
- Unit Radiation Safety Officer Technology
- Ukrainian Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Ursodesoxycholic Acid Medical
- Universityrsity of Rochester Symphony Orchestra
- União Recreativo Social OlíMpico
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does URSO stand for?
URSO stands for Unit Ranges Specialist Officer.
What is the shortened form of University of Rochester Symphony Orchestra?
The short form of "University of Rochester Symphony Orchestra" is URSO.
URSO. Acronym24.com. (2019, December 24). Retrieved June 9, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/urso-meaning/