WS Meaning in Common Medical - What does WS mean in Common Medical?
The meaning of WS is Werner Syndrome and other meanings are located at the bottom which take place within Common Medical terminology and WS has 7 different meaning. All meanings which belong to WS abbreviation are take part only within Common Medical terminology and other meanings are not found. If you want to see other meanings, please click the WS meaning link. Thus, you will be directed to page which indicates all meanings of WS.
Unless there are 7 different meanings WS abbreviation at the bottom, please search again by typing question structures such as “what does WS mean in Common Medical, the meaning of WS in Common Medical”. Besides, you can search by typing WS in the search box which is found our website.
WS Meaning in Common Medical
- Werner SyndromeWerner syndrome (WS) is a rare, autosomal recessive progeroid syndrome (PS), which is characterized by the appearance of premature aging.
- Wolfram SyndromeWolfram syndrome, also called DIDMOAD, is a rare autosomal-recessive genetic disorder that causes childhood-onset diabetes mellitus, optic atrophy, and deafness as well as various other possible disorders.
- Warkany SyndromeWarkany syndrome refers to one of two genetic disorders, both named for Austrian-American geneticist Joseph Warkany:
- Waardenburg SyndromeWaardenburg syndrome is a rare genetic disorder most often characterized by varying degrees of deafness, minor defects in structures arising from the neural crest, and pigmentation changes.
- WorkshopA room where things are made or repaired using machines and/or tools.
- Williams SyndromeWilliams syndrome (WS) is a developmental disorder that affects many parts of the body. Facial features frequently include a broad forehead, short nose, and full cheeks, an appearance which has been described as elfin. Mild to moderate intellectual disability with particular problems with visual spatial tasks such as drawing and fewer problems with language are typical. Those affected often have an outgoing personality and interact readily with strangers.
- West syndromeA seizure disorder of infancy and early childhood with the onset predominantly in the first year of life of myoclonic seizures, hypsarrhythmia, and mental retardation. The spasms are sudden, brief contractions of one or more muscle groups, and may be followed by a longer tonic phase. Most often the spasms occur in clusters during which the intensity or the frequency of the spasms may increase progressively to a peak, decline, or cease. The clusters tend to occur soon after arousal from sleep.
Please also find WS meaning for Common Medical in other sources.
What does WS stand for Common Medical?
We compiled queries of the WS abbreviation in Common Medical in search engines. The most frequently asked WS acronym questions for Common Medical were selected and included on the site.
We thought you asked a similar WS question (for Common Medical) to the search engine to find the meaning of the WS full form in Common Medical, and we are sure that the following Common Medical WS query list will catch your attention.
What does WS meaning stand for Common Medical?WS meaning stands for Werner Syndrome.
What is the meaning of WS abbreviation in Common Medical?The meaning of WS abbreviation is `Wolfram Syndrome` in Common Medical.
What is WS definition ?WS definition is "Workshop".
What does WS mean in Common Medical?WS mean that "Warkany Syndrome" for Common Medical.
What is WS acronym ?WS acronym is "Wolfram Syndrome".
What is shorthand of Waardenburg Syndrome ?The shorthand of "Waardenburg Syndrome" is WS.
What is the definition of WS acronym in Common Medical?Definitions of WS shorthand is "Williams Syndrome".
What is the full form of WS abbreviation?Full form of WS abbreviation is "Werner Syndrome".
What is the full meaning of WS in Common Medical?Full meaning of WS is "Workshop".
What is the explanation for WS in Common Medical?Explanation for WS is "Wolfram Syndrome".
What is the meaning of WS Abbreviation in Astrology ?
The site does not only include the meanings of the WS abbreviation in Common Medical. Yes, we know your main purpose is explanation of WS abbreviation in Common Medical. However, we thought that besides the meaning of the WS definitions in Common Medical, you can consider astrological information of WS acronym in Astrology. Therefore, the astrological explanation of each word in each WS abbreviation is also included.
WS Abbreviation in Astrology
- WS (letter W)
You are very proud, determined, and you refuse to take no for an answer when pursuing love. Your ego is at stake. You are romantic, idealistic, and often in love with love itself, not seeing your partner as he or she really is. You feel deeply and throw all of yourself into your relationships. Nothing is too good for your lover. You enjoy playing love games.
- WS (letter S)
You are secretive, self-contained, and shy. You are very sexy, sensual, and passionate, but you do not let on to this. Only in intimate privacy will this part of your nature reveal itself. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along.