Z in Computing Meaning
The Z meaning in Computing terms is "Impedance". There are 8 related meanings of the Z Computing abbreviation.
Z on Computing Full Forms
- Impedance The total opposing force to the flow of current in an ac circuit. The combination of resistance and reactance affecting the flow of an alternating current generally expressed in ohms.It is represented by the symbol Z. It is measured in ohms.
- Zener Diode It also permits the flow of current in the reverse direction when the voltage is above a certain value known as breakdown voltage. A zener diode is a diode manufactured to have a specific reverse-breakdown voltage. Its most common use is as a voltage reference. Zener diode a pn-junction diode that has an abrupt rise in current at a reverse-bias volt-age Vz, which is usually between 3 to 6 volts.
- Zero That point, in a scale, that is supposed to have no value, and from which the values of other points are reckoned On one side of zero the values will be positive and negative on the other side.
- Zulu Time Same as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
- Unix Compressed File
- ? Eccentricity ratio, engineering (normal) strain,
- Venator Group, Inc.
- Frotz Z-Code Game
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Z stand for Computing?
Z stands for Venator Group, Inc. in Computing terms.
What is the shortened form of Zulu Time in Computing?
The short form of "Zulu Time" is Z for Computing.
Z in Computing. Acronym24.com. (2021, May 13). Retrieved September 22, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/z-meaning-in-computing/