The AABB meaning is "American Association of Blood Banking". The AABB abbreviation has 21 different full form.
AABB Full Forms
- American Association of Blood Banking Medical, America, Transfusion
- America Association of Blood Banks
- American Association Blood Banks
- American Association of Blood Banks Medical, Technology, Device, Association, Blood, Organization, Healthcare, Laboratory, Business & Finance, Governmental & Military, Scientific & Educational, Professional organizations, Blood Test, Fda
- American Association of Blood Bankers
- Associação AtléTica Do Banco Do Brasil Para, Brasil, Ria
- American Associations of Blood Banks
- Associação AtléTica Banco Do Brasil Para, Dos, Brasil
- Arizona Association of Bed & Breakfast
- American Association of Blood Bank Medical, Meeting, America
- Arizona Association of Business Brokers
- American Assn of Blood Banks
- American Association for Blood Banks
- axis-aligned bounding boxes Medical, Blood Test
- Athletic Association of The Bank of Brazil
- American Asssociation of Blood Banks
- Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes Technology, Collision, Detection
- Axis Aligned Bounding Box Technology, Information Technology, Computing
- Axis-Aligned Bounding Box Technology, Gaming, Collision, Computing, Computer, General, Governmental & Military
- Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium
- Athletic Association Bank of Brazil
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does AABB stand for?
AABB stands for Axis-Aligned Bounding Box.
What is the shortened form of Athletic Association Bank of Brazil?
The short form of "Athletic Association Bank of Brazil" is AABB.
AABB. Acronym24.com. (2020, May 24). Retrieved December 7, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/aabb-meaning/