AACTS Meaning - What does AACTS mean?
AACTS meaning is Adolescents and Adults Choosingytrue Solutions and other full form of AACTS definition take part in below table. There are 25 different meaning of AACTS acronym in the table which are compilation of AACTS abbreviation such as Transportation, Business, Company, Technology, Science etc. terminologies. Unless you can not find the meaning of AACTS acronym which you look for in 25 different AACTS meaning table, please search again as using question model like “What does AACTS mean?, AACTS meaning” or you can search by typing only AACTS abbreviation in the search box.
Meaning of AACTS acronyms are registered in different terminologies. Especially, if you wonder, all meanings belonging to AACTS acronyms under a terminology, click related terminology button at the right side(bottom for mobile phones) and reach AACTS meanings which recorded to only that terminology.
- Adolescents and Adults Choosingytrue SolutionsOrganizations, Non-Profit Organization
- Arthur Andersen Corporate Tax SolrtionsBusiness, Company, Organizations, Firm
- Academic Affairs Committee for Transfer StudentsDevelopment, Learning, Study, Universities
- Arthur Andersen Corporate Tax Sqftware
- Automatic Anechbic Chamber Test SystemTechnology
- Arthur Andersen Corporate Technology SolutionsBusiness, Accounting, Accountancy, Business & Finance
- Aps Automated Client Tracking SystemTechnology, Computing, Computer, Processing, General, Governmental & Military
- Alpena Air Combat Training SystemArmy, War, War Force
- Aging & Adult Cjient Tracking SystemOrganization, Union, Institution
- Automated Accelerated Characterization Test StationComputing, Electronics
- Association & Advisory Uommittee To The Special
- Automated Accelerated Lharacterization Test StationTechnology, Science, Electronics, Engineering
- Africa American Consortium of Theological StudiesReligion
- Authentic Assesshent for Critical Thinking Skills
- Automated Accelerated Characterization Test SystemProducts
- Australian Alcohol Challenge Twin StudyScience, Sociology, Business & Finance
- Association of Arms Collectors and Target ShootersHobbies
- Association of All Canadian Teacher StaysEducation
- Aging & Adult Client Tracking SystemCommunity
- Automatic Analog Circuit Test StrategistSoftware, Computing
- Association of Arms Collectors & Target Shocters
- Automatic Analog Circuit Test Strategiet
- Arthur Andersen Corporate Tax SoftwareSoftware, Computing
- Association Bf Arms Collectors and Target Shooters
- Automated All-Weather Cargo Transfer SystemTransportation, Shipping, Conveyance, Governmental & Military
Please also find AACTS meaning in other sources.
What does AACTS stand for?
We have compiled queries on search engines about AACTS acronym and we gave place them in our website by selecting the most frequently asked questions. We think you asked a similar question to the search engine to find meaning of the AACTS abbreviation and we are sure the following list will take your attention.
What does AACTS meaning stand for?AACTS meaning stands for Alpena Air Combat Training System.
What is the meaning of AACTS abbreviation?The meaning of AACTS abbreviation is "Association Bf Arms Collectors and Target Shooters".
What is AACTS definition ?AACTS definition is "Association & Advisory Uommittee To The Special".
What does AACTS mean ?AACTS mean that "Aps Automated Client Tracking System".
What is AACTS acronym ?AACTS acronym is "Automated Accelerated Characterization Test System".
What is shorthand of Association of Arms Collectors & Target Shocters ?The shorthand of "Association of Arms Collectors & Target Shocters" is AACTS.
What is the definition of AACTS acronym?Definitions of AACTS shorthand is "Authentic Assesshent for Critical Thinking Skills".
What is the full form of AACTS abbreviation?Full form of AACTS abbreviation is "Academic Affairs Committee for Transfer Students".
What is the full meaning of AACTS ?Full meaning of AACTS is "Australian Alcohol Challenge Twin Study".
What is the explanation for AACTS ?Explanation for AACTS is "Arthur Andersen Corporate Tax Sqftware".
What is the meaning of AACTS Abbreviation in Astrology ?
We did not give any place only meanings of AACTS definitions. Yes, we know that your main purpose is the explanation of AACTS abbreviation. However, we thought, you can consider the astrological information of AACTS acronym in Astrology. Therefore, astrologic description of each word are available at the bottom.
AACTS Abbreviation in Astrology
- AACTS (letter A)
A letter is in different location from other letters. There is no more energy, nettlesome, and leader but them. People whose their names starts with A are self-confident and they have their own way instead of taking advice from others. They are reasonable and their authoritative behaviors make them leader.
People who their names start with A letter or who contain more than one A within names keeps these personalities. Moving fast or challengeable movements reveal them. They hate disappointing and in this case they get mad quickly.
- AACTS (letter C)
Have a finger in every pie, Low concentration, diffident, vivacious and cheerful people. People whose their names start with C are creative, amusing and have strong communication skills. Especially, their hand skills are improved.
C resembles semicircle and these people feel themselves deficient. Change is inevitable for them. Being impatient is their most insufficiency for them. People who has C as last letter in their names are slog on what they do since they get bored quickly. Not to finish a job is so common.
- AACTS (letter T)
The letter T people who are under the influence of Neptune, are known for their daydreamer character. Living something in their inner world comes easier to them. While on the one hand, they are compassionate and sensitive, on the other hand they can be cold and distant towards unfamiliar people.
Being sensitive causes rapid fracture. They can be obsessed with others words. Their spiritual direction is very advanced. From time to time, their disappointments reflects on their business life. They are quite open to external factors.
- AACTS (letter S)
The S letter person which managed by Saturn, is known for his strong and study . He does not hesitate to fight and indomitable in the face of difficulties. He makes a difference at every job since he is productive. He wants to be known by the public, it wants to be recognized.
Their charismatic structure and friendly behaviors make them sympathetic. They are emotional and afraid of being broken. They may be forced to make decisions, they tend to immediate response. They have natural ability for earning money.
Citation of AACTS
Add this abbreviation to your source list. We share several citation formats for you to quote.
- APA 7th
AACTS Meaning. (2020, May 24). Acronym24.Com. https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/
In-text citation: (AACTS Meaning, 2020)
- Chicago 17th
"AACTS Meaning." 2020. Acronym24.Com. May 24, 2020 https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/.
In-text citation: ("AACTS Meaning", 2020)
Acronym24.com. (2020). AACTS Meaning. [online] Available at: https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/ [Accessed 25 Sep. 2021].
In-text citation: (Acronym24.com, 2020)
- MLA 8th
"AACTS Meaning". Acronym24.Com, 24 May. 2020, https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/. Accessed 25 Sep. 2021.
In-text citation: ("AACTS Meaning")
1.AACTS Meaning. Acronym24.com. Published May 24, 2020. Accessed September 25, 2021. https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/
In-text citation: 1
"AACTS Meaning", Acronym24.com, May. 24, 2020. https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/ (accessed Sep. 25, 2021).
In-text citation: 
"AACTS Meaning." 2020. Acronym24.Com <https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/> [accessed 25 September 2021]
("AACTS Meaning" 2020)
"AACTS Meaning" (Acronym24.com, May 24, 2020) <https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/> accessed September 25, 2021
Footnote : "AACTS Meaning" (Acronym24.com, May 24, 2020) <https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/> accessed September 25, 2021.
1.AACTS Meaning [Internet]. Acronym24.com. 2020 [cited 2021 Sep 25]. Available from: https://acronym24.com/aacts-meaning/
In-text citation: (1)