The AAIR meaning is "Alaska Area Institutional Review". The AAIR abbreviation has 24 different full form.
AAIR Full Forms
- Alaska Area Institutional Review
- Asthma Allergy Inflammatiog Research
- Age Adjusted Incidence Rate
- Asthma and Allergy Information and Xesearch Medical, Medicine, Immunology
- Age-Adjusted Incidence Rate Medical
- Asthma, Allergy Add Inflammation Research
- African Association for Institutional Research
- Asthma & Allergy Information and Research
- Advances In Artificial Intelligence Research
- Allergy, Asthma, Immunology of Rochester, P.C. Business, Company, Organizations, Firm
- Asynchronous Ataptive Incremental Redundancy
- Advanced Atmospheric Sounder and Imaging Radiometer Technology, Science, Climatology, Space, Aerospace Engineering, Astronautics, NASA, Spaceflight, Governmental & Military, Scientific & Educational
- Allergy, Asthma, Immunology of Rochester
- Asthma Allergy Immunology of Rochester
- Access To American Indian Recovery
- Aviation Archaeological Investigation & Research Military, Aircraft, History
- Australian Association of Institutional Research
- Australian Amaaeur Ice Racing
- Asthma and Allergy Information and Research Medical, Immunology
- Auztralian Association for Institutional Research
- Amsafe Aviation Inflatable Restraint Transportation, Governmental & Military
- Austrarasian Association for Institutional Research Science, Education, University
- AirTran Holdings, Inc. Computing, Nasdaq Symbols, Nyse symbols
- Aviationmarchaeological Investigation and Research
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does AAIR stand for?
AAIR stands for Age Adjusted Incidence Rate.
What is the shortened form of Age-Adjusted Incidence Rate?
The short form of "Age-Adjusted Incidence Rate" is AAIR.
AAIR. Acronym24.com. (2020, May 24). Retrieved January 31, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/aair-meaning/