The ABAM meaning is "American Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting". The ABAM abbreviation has 19 different full form.
ABAM Full Forms
- American Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting Surgery, Plastic, Aesthetic
- American-Brazilian Aesthetic Meeting Surgery, Plastic, Aesthetic
- Adaptive Bidirectional Associative Memories Technology, Networking, Neural
- Adaptive Bidirectional Associative Memory Technology, Networking, Network, Neural
- American Board of Aesthetic Medicine Medical, America, Education
- Active Bodies Active Minds
- American Board of Addiction Medicine Medical, America, Organizations
- Abies Amabilis Science
- American Board of Ambulatory Medicine Medical, Technology, Medicine
- Archers and Bowhunters Association of Manitoba Sport, Organizations, Sports, Athletics
- Avrupa BirliğI AraşTıRmaları Merkezi
- Archers & Bowhunters Association of Manitoba
- Association of Business Administration Majors
- Ao Baptist Arogo Mungdang
- Association of Baltic Academies of Music Education, Academy, Rostock
- Associação Blumenauense De Amparo Aos Menores
- Associacio Balear D'Alletament Matern
- Askeri Bilimler AraşTıRma Merkezi Turkish, Locations, Harp, Bing
- Antibiotic/Antimycotic Medicine, Health, Therapy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does ABAM stand for?
ABAM stands for American Board of Addiction Medicine.
What is the shortened form of Adaptive Bidirectional Associative Memory?
The short form of "Adaptive Bidirectional Associative Memory" is ABAM.
ABAM. Acronym24.com. (2019, December 24). Retrieved October 2, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/abam-meaning/