The ABEM meaning is "American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine". The ABEM abbreviation has 13 different full form.
ABEM Full Forms
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine Medical, America, Education, Business & Finance, Professional organizations
- Agent Banks In Emerging Markets Business, Finance, Banking, Money
- Adult Basic Education Math
- Academy of Business and Emerging Markets Business, Conference, Marketing
- American Board of Emergency Medicine The American Board of Emergency Medicine is one of 24 medical specialty certification boards recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties. ABEM certifies emergency physicians who meet its educational, professional, and examination standards. Medical, Medical Accreditation, Medical Certification, Nursing, Physiology, United States, Business & Finance, Professional organizations
- American Board of Environmental Medicine Business & Finance, Professional organizations
- Associação Brasileira De Esclerose MÚLtipla Para, Brasil, Ria
- Associação Brasileira De Educação MéDica Para, Dos, Vestibular
- Associação Brasileira De Educação Musical Para, America, Music, Musical
- Associação Beneficente EvangéLica Matogrossense
- Arquivos Brasileiros De Endocrinologia E Metabologia
- Arq Bras Endocrinol Metab
- Alt.Binaries.Emulators.Misc Computing, Internet
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does ABEM stand for?
ABEM stands for Academy of Business and Emerging Markets.
What is the shortened form of American Board of Environmental Medicine?
The short form of "American Board of Environmental Medicine" is ABEM.
ABEM. Acronym24.com. (2020, May 24). Retrieved November 29, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/abem-meaning/