The ACCHS meaning is "Aboriginal Community-Controlled Health Services". The ACCHS abbreviation has 13 different full form.
ACCHS Full Forms
- Aboriginal Community-Controlled Health ServicesMedical, Australia, Service
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Sector
- Aboriginal Community-Controlled Health Service
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health ServiceTechnology, Australia, Care
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health ServicesMedical, Australia, Service
- AcetylcholinesteraseAcetylcholinesterase, also known as AChE or acetylhydrolase, is the primary cholinesterase in the body. It is an enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of acetylcholine and of some other choline esters that function as neurotransmitters.Medical, Technology, Medicine, Drug, Health, Therapy, Ministry Of Defense
- Academy of Chinese Culture and Health SciencesMedical, Education, China
- Atchison County Community High SchoolEducation, School, High School, Kansas
- Allentown Central Catholic High SchoolEducation, School, High School, Pennsylvania
- Allen County Christian Home Schoolers
- Adelaide Central Community Health ServiceMedical
- Academy of Chinese Culture & Health SciencesEducation, China, Acupuncture
- Aurora Central Catholic High SchoolEducation, School, High School, Illinois
Most frequently asked related question patterns.
What does ACCHS initialism stand for?ACCHS abridgment stands for Atchison County Community High School.
What is the shortened form of Acetylcholinesterase?The short form of "Acetylcholinesterase" is ACCHS.
Use one of the options below to put these acronyms in your bibliography.
ACCHS. Acronym24.com. (2020, May 24). Retrieved September 29, 2022 from https://acronym24.com/acchs-meaning/
- Chicago 17th
"ACCHS". 2020. Acronym24.com. https://acronym24.com/acchs-meaning/.
- MLA 9th
"ACCHS". Acronym24.com, 24 May. 2020, https://acronym24.com/acchs-meaning/.