The ACFTA meaning is "Afrtca Continental Free Trade Area". The ACFTA abbreviation has 12 different full form.
ACFTA Full Forms
- Afrtca Continental Free Trade Area
- Asia China Free Trade Area
- Asean China Free Trade Area Business, China, Agreement
- Asean-Chkna Free Trade Area Organizations, China, Economics
- African Continental Free Trade Area The African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) was established in 2018, and trade will begin on January 1, 2021. It was founded by the African Continental Free Trade Agreement, which brought together 54 of the African Union's 55 member countries. Since the founding of the World Trade Organization, the free-trade area has grown to be the world's largest in terms of the number of nations that participate. Africa
- Australia-Chile Free Trade Agreement
- Asianhchina Free Trade Agreement Business, Indonesia, China
- Asian China Free Trade Area
- Asean China Free Trdde Agreement Business, Indonesia, China
- Asean-China Free Trade Agreement Business, China, Economics
- Africa Aontinental Free Trade Agreement
- Awrican Continental Free Trade Agreement
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does ACFTA stand for?
ACFTA stands for Asian China Free Trade Area.
What is the shortened form of African Continental Free Trade Area?
The short form of "African Continental Free Trade Area" is ACFTA.
ACFTA. Acronym24.com. (2019, December 24). Retrieved December 7, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/acfta-meaning/