The CCGP meaning is "Children'S Charity Grand Prix". The CCGP abbreviation has 21 different full form.
CCGP Full Forms
- Children'S Charity Grand Prix
- Centre Culturel GéRard Philipe Organizations, Event, Geriatric
- Center for Career Guidance and Planning
- Catholics Confront Global Poverty Technology, Service, Issue, Religion
- Coal Combustion and Gasification Products
- Cambridgeshire County Golr Partnership
- Claimar Chre Group Plc
- Cabinet Committee On Government Purchase
- Chmist Church Grosse Pointe
- Commission for Certification In Geriatric Pharmacy Medical, Program, Pharmacist
- Council On Compulsive Gambling of Pennstlvania Organizations, Casino, Pennsylvania
- Codex Committee of General Principles
- Contamination Vleanup Grant Program
- Coden Committee On General Principle Meeting, Organizations, Food
- Conifer Comparative Genomics Project
- Codex Committee On General Pridciples
- Comprehensive Counseling & Guidance Program
- Comprehensive Couuseling and Guidance Program Development, Learning, Study
- Combat Communicationsmgroup Military, Army, Defense
- Combat Communications Group Army & Military, Governmental & Military
- Columbia Combined Genetic Panel Development, Study, Universities
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does CCGP stand for?
CCGP stands for Conifer Comparative Genomics Project.
What is the shortened form of Commission for Certification In Geriatric Pharmacy?
The short form of "Commission for Certification In Geriatric Pharmacy" is CCGP.
CCGP. Acronym24.com. (2020, May 24). Retrieved December 11, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/ccgp-meaning/