RX Meaning - What does RX mean?
RX meaning is Prescription and other full form of RX definition take part in below table. There are 80 different meaning of RX acronym in the table which are compilation of RX abbreviation such as Medical, Infertility, New York, Ophthalmic, Physiology, Governmental & Military etc. terminologies. Unless you can not find the meaning of RX acronym which you look for in 80 different RX meaning table, please search again as using question model like “What does RX mean?, RX meaning” or you can search by typing only RX abbreviation in the search box.
Meaning of RX acronyms are registered in different terminologies. Especially, if you wonder, all meanings belonging to RX acronyms under a terminology, click related terminology button at the right side(bottom for mobile phones) and reach RX meanings which recorded to only that terminology.
- PrescriptionDescribes a drug prescription from a doctor; also written "R/x."Medical, Infertility, New York, Ophthalmic, Physiology, Governmental & Military
- ReceiveBusiness, Technology, Military, Army, Telecom, Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering, Amateur radio, Computing, Aerospace, Legal, Governmental & Military, IT Terminology, Weather, Scientific & Educational, Medical, Physiology, Nasa
- Prescription OnlyMedical
- Prescribed MedicationMedical
- AviaexpressAirline, Organizations, ICAO Airline Code, Business & Finance
- PharmacyA location where prescription medications are sold. A pharmacy is constantly supervised by a licensed pharmacist.Medical, Technology, Medicine, Education, Development, Study, Engineering, Britannica, Schooling, Subjects, Engineering Course, Common Medical, Scientific & Educational, Muscles, Nursing, The Finance and Administrative Services
- ReceiverSomeone who receives incoming signals and converts them to perceptible forms. A circuit that accepts signals from a transmission medium (which can be wireless or wired) and decodes or translates them into a form that can drive local circuits. In hardware, a functional unit that converts small electronic signals to signals that control a device.Technology, Military, Aviation, Army, War, Architecture, Conveyance, Space, Construction, Architectural, Telecommunications, Morse Code, Electronic Engineering, Morse Aids, Cosmos, Cable Telecommunications, Aircraft, Computing, Spacecraft, Electronics, Aeronautics, Governmental & Military, Scientific & Educational, Amateur radio, Telecom, Medical, Physiology, Nasa, The Finance and Administrative Services, Federal Aviation Administration
- RegardsSimilar to saying, "best wishes." May be used at the end of letters or e-mail messages.Internet Slang, Chat, Online, Wording, Technology, Texting, Sms, Governmental & Military, Internet - SMS - Text & Chating, Game
- Real ExperienceMusic, Professional, Arranger
- RecipeThe superscription of a prescription, usually indicated by the sign. A prescription or formula.Medicine, Latin, Medical Latin, Chemistry, Media, Food, Scientific & Educational, Medical, Veterinary
- Preparation of Forces for ReadinessGovernment, Military, Ministry Of Defence
- Prescribe, Prescription, Prescription DrugMedicine, Health, Healthcare
- Prescription Or DispenseMedical, Veterinary, Animals
- Prescription&Sol;PrescribedMedical, Medicine, Psychology, Mental Health
- Reaciive ExtensionsTechnology, Event, Streaming
- ReactorA vertical vessel containing a catalyst, which in service rearranges the molecular structure and therefore changes the fractions in a process system. A large inductor. Inductors have the characteristics of limiting electrical power surges that would occur when a large amount of current attempts to flow very quickly.Government, Emergency, Response, Governmental & Military
- Read Y ExecuteTechnology, Command, Directory, Permission
- Read, ExecuteTechnology, Group, Directory, Permission
- Read Execuje
- Read and ExucuteTechnology, Access, Command, Permission
- Read ExternelTechnology, Android, Pin, Reading
- Ream Exports
- Rebuilhing Exchange
- Rebuilt ExchangeTechnology, Chicago, Rebuilding
- Rei Oxide
- ReedpxiaoliTechnology, Detection, Hyperspectral, Anomaly
- Reed OxhibitionsBusiness, Cookie, Privacy
- Reference Cross-ReferlnceTechnology, Database, Sequence
- Reference Cross-References
- Registernindexed StorageTechnology, Service, Network, Telecommunication
- Regular ExpressiinsTechnology, String, Match
- Reliability Excellence
- Reliable BxchangeTechnology, Service, Standard
- Remanufactureo ExchangeBusiness, Engine, Cummin
- Respondent's Exhjbits
- Respobdent's Exhibit
- Respondkr ExchangeTechnology, Channel, Port, Fibre
- Rlsume ExecutionTechnology, Telecom, Telecommunications
- Review Expomed
- Rotary Experimental
- Rxw-ExclusiveMode, Lock, Transaction, Row
- Row ExclusiveMode, Lock, Transaction, Row
- TherapyTherapy is the attempted remediation of a health problem, usually following a diagnosis. In the medical field, it is usually synonymous with treatment. Among psychologists and other mental health professionals, including psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, counselors, and clinical social workers, the term may refer specifically to psychotherapy.Medical, Title, Subhead, Management, Business & Finance, Common Medical, Physical Therapy, Texting, Internet - SMS - Text & Chating
- TreatmentA process whereby impurities are removed from water; also a substance added to water to improve its physical or chemical properties..Medical, Infertility, Nursing, Healthcare, Physical Therapy, Clinical, Common Medical, Pulmonary Hypertension, Reading Prescription, Physiology, Business & Finance, Power Plant, Governmental & Military, Legal
- PrescribedMedical, Treatment, Us, Therapy, Hospital, Transportation Command, Department Of Defense
- RecalculatedBusiness, Accounting, Accountancy, Occupation
- RightA short-lived (typically less than 90 days) call option for purchasing additional stock in a firm, issued by the firm to all its shareholders on a pro rata basis.Medical, Architecture, Construction, Architectural, Physiology, NAACCR, Aviation, Nursing, Weather, Governmental & Military, Scientific & Educational, Clinical, Common Medical, Internet - SMS - Text & Chating, Social Networking Sites, The Finance and Administrative Services
- Receive&Sol;ReceiverTechnology, Radio, Electronics
- RiceivingInformation, Network, Computer
- Receiver Bxpert
- Receiver STechnology, Network, Telecommunication
- Receivep StationTechnology, Aviation, Aircraft, Airway
- ReceptfonTechnology, Telecom, Electronic Engineering
- Recipe. Used As A Heading for Writing A PrescriptionMedicine, Veterinary
- Recruiving Execution
- Rotary Extractor
- Royal ExclusiveGovernment, Us, Control, Administration
- Runway Extension
- Rx-7S & Rx-8P
- Rx ProtocolTechnology, Network, Telecom, Data Transfer
- Take A dealer or customer who agrees to buy at another dealer's offered price is said to take that offer. Also, Euro bankers speak of taking deposits rather than buying money.Medical, Medicine, Health
- The GocksAustralia, Government, Australian Police
- The RocksGovernment
- Treatment, PrescriptionMedical, Medicine, Veterinary, Pets
- Trehtment, Recipe, PrescriptionMedical, Medicine, Emergency
- Real XanaxMedical, Canada, Pharmacy
- Rotary Cross
- Red XFunnies
- Recipe - TakeLatin
- IMS Health, Inc.Computing, Nyse symbols
- Real XetractorSoftware, Computing
- repairable exchangeMilitary, Governmental & Military
- drugsTexting, Internet - SMS - Text & Chating
- prescriptionsMedical, Nursing, Disability, Texting, Dental, Pharmacy, Optometry, Infertility, Physical Therapy, Pregnancy, Physiology, Internet - SMS - Text & Chating, Common Medical, Fda, NAACCR, Pulmonary Hypertension, Reading Prescription
- prescription takeMedical
- intervention planMedical, Physical Therapy
- take (Lat. recipe]Medical, Reading Prescription
- ROSAT X-rayAstronomy, Scientific & Educational
Please also find RX meaning in other sources.
What does RX stand for?
We have compiled queries on search engines about RX acronym and we gave place them in our website by selecting the most frequently asked questions. We think you asked a similar question to the search engine to find meaning of the RX abbreviation and we are sure the following list will take your attention.
What does RX meaning stand for?RX meaning stands for Rotary Extractor.
What is the meaning of RX abbreviation?The meaning of RX abbreviation is "Treatment, Prescription".
What is RX definition ?RX definition is "Right".
What does RX mean ?RX mean that "Red X".
What is RX acronym ?RX acronym is "Preparation of Forces for Readiness".
What is shorthand of Row Exclusive ?The shorthand of "Row Exclusive" is RX.
What is the definition of RX acronym?Definitions of RX shorthand is "Receptfon".
What is the full form of RX abbreviation?Full form of RX abbreviation is "Rotary Experimental".
What is the full meaning of RX ?Full meaning of RX is "Treatment".
What is the explanation for RX ?Explanation for RX is "Recfiver".
What is the meaning of RX Abbreviation in Astrology ?
We did not give any place only meanings of RX definitions. Yes, we know that your main purpose is the explanation of RX abbreviation. However, we thought, you can consider the astrological information of RX acronym in Astrology. Therefore, astrologic description of each word are available at the bottom.
RX Abbreviation in Astrology
- RX (letter R)
The letter R which identifies with figure 9, pull toward energy to itself. Humanitarian aspects outweigh. They are in favor of peace. The logical move provide them to make fewer mistakes. They are practical intelligence, they act fast. But sometimes they think so much that they end up struggling to decide.
Being aggressive is one of the first the negative attributes. But It goes quickly. Sometimes they can be make intolerant movement. They like strong and respected people. Rather than beauty, intelligence is more important for them.
- RX (letter X)
The letter X is a very effective letter. People who have X letter in their name, are true, honest and very talented. Spiritual forces are also strong and they would love to help people.
Citation of RX
Add this abbreviation to your source list. We share several citation formats for you to quote.
- APA 7th
RX Meaning. (2020, October 7). Acronym24.Com. https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/
In-text citation: (RX Meaning, 2020)
- Chicago 17th
"RX Meaning." 2020. Acronym24.Com. October 7, 2020 https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/.
In-text citation: ("RX Meaning", 2020)
Acronym24.com. (2020). RX Meaning. [online] Available at: https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/ [Accessed 16 Jun. 2021].
In-text citation: (Acronym24.com, 2020)
- MLA 8th
"RX Meaning". Acronym24.Com, 7 Oct. 2020, https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/. Accessed 16 Jun. 2021.
In-text citation: ("RX Meaning")
1.RX Meaning. Acronym24.com. Published October 7, 2020. Accessed June 16, 2021. https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/
In-text citation: 1
"RX Meaning", Acronym24.com, Oct. 7, 2020. https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/ (accessed Jun. 16, 2021).
In-text citation: 
"RX Meaning." 2020. Acronym24.Com <https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/> [accessed 16 June 2021]
("RX Meaning" 2020)
"RX Meaning" (Acronym24.com, October 7, 2020) <https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/> accessed June 16, 2021
Footnote : "RX Meaning" (Acronym24.com, October 7, 2020) <https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/> accessed June 16, 2021.
1.RX Meaning [Internet]. Acronym24.com. 2020 [cited 2021 Jun 16]. Available from: https://acronym24.com/rx-meaning/
In-text citation: (1)