AA Meaning in Chemistry - What does AA mean?
The meaning of AA is Amino Acid and other meanings are located at the bottom which take place within Chemistry terminology and AA has 14 different meaning. All meanings which belong to AA abbreviation are take part only within Chemistry terminology and other meanings are not found. If you want to see other meanings, please click the AA meaning link. Thus, you will be directed to page which indicates all meanings of AA.
Unless there are 14 different meanings AA abbreviation at the bottom, please search again by typing question structures such as “what does AA mean in Chemistry, the meaning of AA in Chemistry”. Besides, you can search by typing AA in the search box which is found our website.
AA Meaning in Chemistry
- Amino AcidCompound containing both an amino and a carboxylic acid group.The NH2 group.Chemistry
- Amino AcidsAmino acids are biologically important organic compounds composed of amine (-NH2) and carboxylic acid (-COOH) functional groups, along with a side-chain specific to each amino acid.Chemistry
- Arachidonic AcidArachidonic acid is a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid.Chemistry
- AcetaldehydeOops, I should have used the systematic name, ethanal! This is a good example of a case where the IUPAC system may be logical, but can easily engender no end of confusion.Chemistry
- AcetateAcetate ion (CH3COO-,C2H3O2 -) an ion formed by removing the acidic hydrogen from acetic acid or a fiber made from cellulose acetate.Chemistry
- Adipic AcidChemistry
- Advanced AlloyChemistry
- Analytical ApplicationChemistry
- Acetic AcidAcetic acid is a colourless liquid traditionally made by fermentation (vinegar is mainly acetic acid).Chemistry
- Ascorbic AcidAscorbic acid is a naturally occurring organic compound with antioxidant properties. It is a white solid, but impure samples can appear yellowish.Chemistry
- Atomic AbsorptionQuantitative chemical method used for the analysis of elemental constituents.Chemistry
- andarachidonic acidChemistry
- Amino AcrylateChemistry
- Activation AnalysisChemistry
Please also find AA meaning for Chemistry in other sources.
What does AA stand for Chemistry?
We have compiled queries on search engines about AA acronym and we gave place them in our website by selecting the most frequently asked questions. We think you asked a similar question to the search engine to find meaning of the AA abbreviation and we are sure the following list will take your attention.
What does AA meaning stand for Chemistry?AA meaning stands for andarachidonic acid.
What is the meaning of AA abbreviation in Chemistry?The meaning of AA abbreviation is `Arachidonic Acid` in Chemistry.
What is AA definition ?AA definition is "Advanced Alloy".
What does AA mean in Chemistry?AA mean that "Amino Acrylate" for Chemistry.
What is AA acronym ?AA acronym is "Analytical Application".
What is shorthand of Acetate ?The shorthand of "Acetate" is AA.
What is the definition of AA acronym in Chemistry?Definitions of AA shorthand is "Atomic Absorption".
What is the full form of AA abbreviation?Full form of AA abbreviation is "Atomic Absorption".
What is the full meaning of AA in Chemistry?Full meaning of AA is "Analytical Application".
What is the explanation for AA in Chemistry?Explanation for AA is "Acetaldehyde".
What is the meaning of AA Abbreviation in Astrology ?
We did not give any place only meanings of AA definitions. Yes, we know that your main purpose is the explanation of AA abbreviation. However, we thought, you can consider the astrological information of AA acronym in Astrology. Therefore, astrologic description of each word are available at the bottom.
AA Abbreviation in Astrology
- AA (letter A)
You are not particularly romantic, but you are interested in action. You mean business. With you, what you see is what you get. You have no patience for flirting and can't be bothered with someone who is trying to be coy, cute, demure, and subtly enticing. You are an up front person. When it comes to sex, it's action that counts not obscure hints. Your mate's physical attractiveness is important to you. You find the chase and challenge of the 'hunt' invigorating. You are passionate and sexual as well as being much more adventurous than you appear; however, you do not go around advertising these qualities. Your physical needs are your primary concern.