AA Meaning in Medicine - What does AA mean?
The meaning of AA is Acetaminophen and other meanings are located at the bottom which take place within Medicine terminology and AA has 19 different meaning. All meanings which belong to AA abbreviation are take part only within Medicine terminology and other meanings are not found. If you want to see other meanings, please click the AA meaning link. Thus, you will be directed to page which indicates all meanings of AA.
Unless there are 19 different meanings AA abbreviation at the bottom, please search again by typing question structures such as “what does AA mean in Medicine, the meaning of AA in Medicine”. Besides, you can search by typing AA in the search box which is found our website.
AA Meaning in Medicine
- AcetaminophenA nonaspirin pain reliever or analgesic.Medicine
- Acupuncture AnalgesiaMedicine
- Acute AbdomenMedicine
- Auricular AcupunctureMedicine
- AcetaldehydeOops, I should have used the systematic name, ethanal! This is a good example of a case where the IUPAC system may be logical, but can easily engender no end of confusion.Medicine
- Acknowledge AcceptanceMedicine
- Adherence the act, action, or quality of zinc bonding to steel, measured in pounds per square inch (psi) or mega pascals (MPa)Medicine
- Alzheimer'S AssociationMedicine
- Antiarrhythmic AgentMedicine
- AnesthesiaIn the practice of medicine, anesthesia or anaesthesia is a state of temporary induced loss of sensation or awareness.Medicine
- Of EachMedicine
- Accelerated AssessmentMedicine
- AcrylamideAcrylamide is a chemical that can form in some foods during high-temperature cooking processes, such as frying, roasting, and baking.Medicine
- Allergic AlveolitisMedicine
- Anaplastic AnaemiaMedicine
- Arachidic AcidArachidic acid, also called eicosanoic acid, is the saturated fatty acid with a 20-carbon chain. It is as a minor constituent of peanut oil (1.1%–1.7%) and corn oil (3%).Medicine
- Ascorbic AcidAscorbic acid is a naturally occurring organic compound with antioxidant properties. It is a white solid, but impure samples can appear yellowish.Medicine
Please also find AA meaning for Medicine in other sources.
What does AA stand for Medicine?
We have compiled queries on search engines about AA acronym and we gave place them in our website by selecting the most frequently asked questions. We think you asked a similar question to the search engine to find meaning of the AA abbreviation and we are sure the following list will take your attention.
What does AA meaning stand for Medicine?AA meaning stands for Allergic Alveolitis.
What is the meaning of AA abbreviation in Medicine?The meaning of AA abbreviation is `Anesthesia` in Medicine.
What is AA definition ?AA definition is "Acupuncture Analgesia".
What does AA mean in Medicine?AA mean that "Anaplastic Anaemia" for Medicine.
What is AA acronym ?AA acronym is "Acetaminophen".
What is shorthand of Adherence ?The shorthand of "Adherence" is AA.
What is the definition of AA acronym in Medicine?Definitions of AA shorthand is "Acetaminophen".
What is the full form of AA abbreviation?Full form of AA abbreviation is "Acknowledge Acceptance".
What is the full meaning of AA in Medicine?Full meaning of AA is "Acetaldehyde".
What is the explanation for AA in Medicine?Explanation for AA is "Arachidic Acid".
What is the meaning of AA Abbreviation in Astrology ?
We did not give any place only meanings of AA definitions. Yes, we know that your main purpose is the explanation of AA abbreviation. However, we thought, you can consider the astrological information of AA acronym in Astrology. Therefore, astrologic description of each word are available at the bottom.
AA Abbreviation in Astrology
- AA (letter A)
You are not particularly romantic, but you are interested in action. You mean business. With you, what you see is what you get. You have no patience for flirting and can't be bothered with someone who is trying to be coy, cute, demure, and subtly enticing. You are an up front person. When it comes to sex, it's action that counts not obscure hints. Your mate's physical attractiveness is important to you. You find the chase and challenge of the 'hunt' invigorating. You are passionate and sexual as well as being much more adventurous than you appear; however, you do not go around advertising these qualities. Your physical needs are your primary concern.