The ACGS meaning is "Adjusted Clinical Groups". The ACGS abbreviation has 28 different full form.
ACGS Full Forms
- Adjusted Clinical Groups Medical, Health, Care
- Anoka County Genealogical Society
- Assistant Chief of The General Staff Military, Air Force, Armed Forces, Royal Military, Governmental & Military
- African Centre for Gender and Social
- Anglican Church Grammar School Australia, School, Brisbane
- African Center for Gender and Social
- Angelina County Genealogical Society
- Academic Competitiveness Grants Student, College, Education
- Aerospace Cartographic and Geodetic Service Military
- Anderson County Genealogical Society
- Asean Plus Three Center for The Gifted In Science Association, Organization, Community
- Adams County Genealogical Society
- Amsterdam Centre for Globalisation Studies Education, Study, Culture
- Asean Corporate Governance Scorecard Business, Banking, Philippine
- Adair County Genealogical Society
- American Coin Grading Service
- Arab Council for Graduate Studies
- Accurate Coin Grading Service
- Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Business, Banking, Nigeria
- Assistant Comptroller Generals Government, Nigeria, Customs
- Austin Classical Guitar Society
- Assistant Chief of General Staff
- Auckland Central Gang Show
- Ashtabula County Genealogical Society
- Astronomy Club Ghost Story
- Association of Chemistry Graduate Students
- Association of Chinese Graduate Schools
- Association for Clinical Genetic Science Technology, Service, Career
Most frequently asked related question patterns.
What does ACGS initialism stand for?ACGS abridgment stands for Angelina County Genealogical Society.
What is the shortened form of Academic Competitiveness Grants?The short form of "Academic Competitiveness Grants" is ACGS.
Use one of the options below to put these acronyms in your bibliography.
ACGS. Acronym24.com. (2020, May 24). Retrieved December 7, 2022 from https://acronym24.com/acgs-meaning/