The ADHS meaning is "Alcohol Dehydrogenases". The ADHS abbreviation has 30 different full form.
ADHS Full Forms
- Alcohol Dehydrogenases Alcohol dehydrogenases are a group of dehydrogenase enzymes that occur in many organisms and facilitate the interconversion between alcohols and aldehydes or ketones with the reduction of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+ to NADH). Medical
- Arizona Department of Health Services Medical, Service, Arizona
- Adult Dental Health Survey Medical, Care, Teeth
- Arizona Department Health Services
- Adult Day Health Services
- Arizona Department of Homeland Security
- Adjuster Designated Home State
- Appalachian Development Highway System Locations, Corridor, Interstate
- Ach Du Heilige ScheißE
- Analysis and Design of Hybrid Systems Technology, Conference, Control
- Automatic Data Handling System Technology
- Academic Dress Hire Service
- Alabama Department of Homeland Security
- Abu Dhabi Hardware Show
- Aklan Development High School
- Arizona Department of Health Service
- Athens District High School
- Avoca and District Historical Society
- Auburn Drive High School
- Avoca & District Historical Society
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Scale
- Autosomal Dominant Hereditary Spastic
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Syndrome Science, Gaming, Memory
- Alcohol and Drugs History Society History, Scientific & Educational
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Syndrome Medical, Gaming, Memory
- Athens Drive High School Education, School, High School, North Carolina
- Aufmerksamkeits-Defizit-HyperaktivitäTs-StöRung Sind, Rung, Kinder
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does ADHS stand for?
ADHS stands for Alcohol Dehydrogenases.
What is the shortened form of Adult Dental Health Survey?
The short form of "Adult Dental Health Survey" is ADHS.
ADHS. Acronym24.com. (2020, May 24). Retrieved September 28, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/adhs-meaning/