The AFAB meaning is "Adoptive Families Association of British". The AFAB abbreviation has 21 different full form.
AFAB Full Forms
- Adoptive Families Association of British
- Armored Field Artillery Battalion
- Adipocyte Fatty Acid Binding
- Anything for A Buck
- Absorbable Fibrin Adhesive Bandage Medical, Fabrication, Precision, Fda
- Amsterdams Financieel Advies Bureau
- Air Force Arctic Broadcasting
- Air Force Air Base
- Advanced Flash Arresting Brake Technology, Device, Muzzle
- Army Families Advice Bureau
- Associação De Futebol Americano E De Bandeira
- Associação De Futebol Americano Do Brasil
- Assigned female at birth Given a female gender at birth and given a female gender at birth, respectively. These terms refer to what gender you were given at birth. They are important because many trans people use them to talk about their gender identity without being pinned down to more essentialist stories about their "sex" or what gender they "used to be." Sexually
- Association for Friends of African Baseball
- Authority of The Freeport Area of Bataan Business, Service, Philippine
- Female Assigned At Birth Medical, Sex, Sociology, Gender
- Authority of Freeport Area of Bataan
- Aberdeen Fabrication Ltd
- Australian Field Artillery Brigade Military, Army, Artillery, Austalia
- Athens Fine Arts Boosters
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does AFAB stand for?
AFAB stands for Female Assigned At Birth.
What is the shortened form of Air Force Arctic Broadcasting?
The short form of "Air Force Arctic Broadcasting" is AFAB.
AFAB. Acronym24.com. (2022, July 12). Retrieved June 3, 2023 from https://acronym24.com/afab-meaning/